Released March 2016, PC
Tech: Unity3D, C#, DFGui
The Glorious Commonwealth’s first Airship has been sabotaged! Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion. Open-ended who-done-it mystery where others may suspect YOU if you're not careful! Dziękujemy!
Each suspect has a secret and unique personality you can uncover in a nonlinear manner via dialogue, stealth, breaking into their rooms, or getting them drunk! Customize your playstyle with a number of tools but don’t get spotted snooping – others will call you out on it and start suspecting you as well. Who knows, maybe it really was you all along? Multiple endings and solutions can lead to different results.
Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Your actions and dialogue define the back story as well as future outcomes. You are the storyteller.
Independent, released on August 15, 2013 for PC
Tech: C++, own Engine (see below), SFML, Boost, BulletPhysics
Political Narrative adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!
Think The Walking Dead meets Home and The Last Express, with a dash of To The Moon!
- Design and Programming
- Project and Team Management
- Marketing and Distribution
- Freeform exploration with Rich dialogue
- Meaningful choices and Unintended Consequences
- Cast of ambitious and influential characters
- Complex setting of violent domestic conflict and industrial revolution
- Dynamic and surprising Ending
- Online Stats to compare Your Choices with
"... example of how to write nuanced characters with a reach into complex late-game branching narratives ... which happens little elsewhere in videogameland."
- Cara Ellison, PCgamer.com
Platforms:Xbox Live Arcade
A nano-scale top-down shooter inside the human body, sporting a huge variety of different parts (movement, weapons, defense and aux) you can purchase, upgrade and attach on your bot in any way you see fit, a two player coop, and procedurally generated levels to boot.
- Gameplay code and prototyping
- Flash-based GUI integration
- Testing to pass XLA certficiation
- Numerous bug fixes
Platforms: PC, MAC, XBox360, PS3
A fast paced, top-down, multiplayer oriented space shooter based on the recent Star Trek movie. With several game modes, a few ships to choose from and a plethora of maps, it is a treat for both reflexive twitch-shooters as well as tactical planners.
- Numerous gameplay features
- AI infrastructure with a visual editor
- XAudio2 implementation
- Shaft Particle Systems
- Some GUI and HUD elements (i.e. minimap, editor etc.)
Finished, Personal Project
Tech: Win32, C++, Boost, DirectX 9, Bullet Physics, XAudio 2
Current WIP exercise in engine design, intended for my game.
- State Machine Game Logic for different game modes
- Custom C++ Class Reflection with inheritance chains
- Automatic object serialization and property editing
- Asset Streaming from raw and engine-specific files
- Garbage Collection using Boost shared and weak pointers
- Built-in real-time Editor
- Component-based Entities in 3D world
- Auto-generated NavMesh
- Inventory and Items, with manager
- Node-based and scriptable conversation system
- DirectX 9 with forward-rendering
- Dynamic Lighting, Shadomaps
- Flexible Material System that auto-generates shaders from partial HLSL files
- BulletPhysics for static geometry and collision shapes
- Collision callbacks for gameplay scripting
- Basic in-game UI system
- Win32-based windowing with controls and popups
- Math, File IO, Timing, Text Parsing, etc.
Tech Demo / Experiment
Tech: Win32, C++, Deled 3D (modeling and lightmapping)
A First Person tech demo for a dark and scary survivial horror game. Heavy emphasis on atmosphere.
- Portals, Sectors and KD-Tree Spatial Partitioning Geometry
- Pre-baked Lightmaps
- Bump and Parallax Mapping using the Effects Framework and Shader Model 3
- First-Person control system
Tech: DOS (13h), C++
My first complex game using graphics, made many years ago. This two player turn base strategy game provides a variety of buildings (such as mines, factories, walls and turrets) and units (such as tanks or snipers) to choose from, in a diverse environments such as woods, cities, rivers and snowy plains. The goal is not simply to destroy the enemy, but to actually capture his base by escorting a weak "Capturer Unit" all the way through the map (who can also capture other enemy buildings on the way).
- Uses Mode 13h for graphics
- Big variety in units, buildings and environments
- Highly customizable via config files
- NOTE: May run really slow on newer systems